Terms and Conditions
- All registrations made through this website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Event Directors.
2. Cancellation and Refunds
- Registrations may be cancelled within 14 days prior to the date of the Event/s at no cost to the customer and requests for refunds must be made in writing and emailed to
- We will provide a full refund or credit for registration of Events excluding credit card charges for cancelling the registration provided 14 days notice is given prior to the date of the Event/s (as mentioned above).
- Accommodation cancellation/refund requests will be subject to hotel cancellation policies. Cancellation charges will be notified upon receipt of cancellation request.
- Full refund or credit will be given for Event/s that are cancelled by us.
- In the case that the Event/s were postponed, the registrants will be notified and will be given the option for a full refund or attend the new date of the event.
- We will process your refund by credit card if payment is made by credit card. If payment was made in cash, cheque or by EFT, you will be refunded by EFT or cheque.
- Refunds within 14 days of an event, caused by changes in circumstances /conditions of the registrant will not be permitted unless separate conditions are specifically detailed on the booking / registration page.
3. Prices & Payment
- All prices quoted for our Event/s are in Australian Dollars (AUD), unless otherwise stated.
- Each registration placed must pay the applicable price for the relevant event/s confirmed by us, as specified on the website at that time.
- Your order and credit card details are safe and secure as per iVvy policies. For full security details, click here.
- We can only accept payments using the methods stated during registration.
- For EFT and cheque payments on invoice, your registration will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
4. User Account
- You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password, provided to you on registration.
- You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person.
- You agree to release and indemnify Event Directors and their client, hosting the event, in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password.
- We may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
- We take privacy seriously and will not reveal your personal information to external organisations except for the purposes of fulfilling your registration.
6. Changes To Terms
- Each registration is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed.
- We may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice.
- It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you log-in or register to an event.
- MIE WebLink uses the Camtech transactions gateway.
- The Camtech Merchant Server uses 1024 bit RSA/56 bit DES encryption, which is considered to be unbreakable, to ensure that transaction details are protected.
- RSA is a public key cipher which can be used both for encrypting messages and making digital signatures
- DES – Data Encryption Standard. An algorithm used for encryption which uses a 64bit block and a 56bit key.
Is a transaction via the Internet secure when being sent to the Camtech Gateway?
- Using industry standard SSL, or equivalent, a secure link is established between a user's browser, and the Camtech Gateway to protect your personal information and credit card details.
- Short for Secure Sockets Layer, a protocol for transmitting private documents via the Internet. SSL works by using a private key to encrypt data that's transferred over the SSL connection. Many Web sites use the protocol to obtain confidential user.